Saturday, April 8, 2017

Welcome to AJ Corner!

Hi Jammers! Welcome to the Animal Jam Corner, AJ Corner for short. I'm loveminecraft1024 and I am looking forward to post on this blog. I will try to post often, although I can't promise an exact date for every post. I will try to do a comic series, trading tips, funny moments, and more. Thank you for checking out AJ Corner and I hope you will consider visiting here in the future. If you have anything to tell me, I might feature it in a post! Just in your email to ajcornerblogspot@gmail.com. Include your username so I can give you credit.
Before I wrap up, I wanted to go over the blog rules. Breaking the rules will result in comment removal or even me blocking you from the blog.
1. Please do not comment any hate, negativity, or rudeness to anyone, including myself. 
2. No spanning, or your comment will be removed.
3. I will ignore any hate, so don't bother with it.

Thank you for understanding these rules! Happy Reading! 😀
(I know that's weird, but what can I say? this is my first post D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment