Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Fun Facts About Me

1. I got inspiration from Nafaria9, founder of the Animal Jam Whip. She is also my favorite blogger.
2. On Animal Jam, my favorite things to do are trade, do fashion shows, catch scammers, go to famous jammers dens, and just hang out and talk with my buddies.
3. I love AJ YouTube, especially skits. My favorite is Julian2, even though he quit cri!
4. My favorite AJ animals are for land: fox, arctic wolf, panda. For underwater: dolphin, shark, otter. For sky: toucan, eagle, falcon.
5. My favorite animal jam item i have is my only rare spike, a pink long. My dream item is a pink headdress! 
6. My favorite den item I have is my giant panda plushie. I really want the beta computer & TV. 
7. I live and breathe pandas in real life. Just google pandas when you are down and you immediately will be happy :) 
8. The trade I regret the most not accepting is a blue long for my golden bunny. The bunny was hacked about a week later :(
9. The most scary moment to me on Animal Jam is when I trust-traded one of my buddies my pink long. She said she "gtg" but later gave it back, saying it was all a big joke. :p

10. I hate the sound of Styrofoam scratching. It just makes me cringe. 
11. My favorite songs are currently Stay, Fly,  Starships, Super Bass, and #SELFIE. I really like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj.
13. Favorites:my family, my friends, AJ, songs, screens, social media, youtube, aj blogs, my viola :), sugar, sweets, hamburgers, Wendy's, soda, and pretty much all animals.
14. Least Favorites: lima beans,FROZEN, not having my own room, phone, or pet, rude people, Styrofoam, cyberbullyers, scammers, hackers, swear words, being by myself, being excluded, being one of my only my friends who play AJ XD :( 
15. I want to become blog-famous :)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love those facts about you! They're very interesting. I also love animals, Wendy's, and AJ too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete