Saturday, April 22, 2017

Interview with Nafaria9, the Animal Jam Whip Creator!

Hi everyone! Today, I interviewed Nafaria9, the author of the Animal Jam Whip. I suggest you go check it out (animaljamwhip.blogspot.com) She is so friendly and personally the best blogger. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the interview!

Q: What inspired you to create your blog?
A: "Back when I joined AJ, blogs were very popular. I was so intrigued by everyone's blogs that I wanted to make my own!"

Q: How did you build your blog up to what it is today?
A: "I never gave up. There have been some times where I felt like my work wasn't paying off, but by perseverance I got to where I am today!"

Q: What year did you start playing webkinz? (For those of you who don't know,  Nafaria played Webkinz before AJ.)
A: "I have been playing Webkinz since December 2007. Almost ten years!"

Q: What is your favorite animal jam animal, den item,and clothes item?
A: "I really like the foxes, seals, wolves, snow leopaerds, and horses.
 I also really like plushies and gloves."

Q: What is your most special aj moment?
A:" Making my blog was probably my most special aj moment." ☺

Hope everyone enjoyed the interview! Huge thanks to Naffy (as I like to call her) for letting me interview her! I also just emailed Julian2 about an interview, hopefully he responds.

Have a great day everyone and I will see you later!

1 comment: